Ok, Ladies… what do you think of “period panties”? I’m not talking about the panties tucked in the back of panty drawer that are only reserved for those that you are actually on your period. No, period panties are panties designed to be worn without any sort of pad or tampon!! Yep, you drip directly into the panties.
I know this sounds a bit weird, risky, and a bit gross. The whole idea gives me anxiety. But these panties are said to hold as much as 2 tampons would hold!! Unbelievably amazing though…
Here is a look at the panties: These are from https://lilova.co
THIN AS YOUR REGULAR UNDERWEAR
4 LAYERS FOR AN ULTIMATE PROTECTION
1. Feel Dry – moisture-wicking cotton inner layer for softness and breathability
2. Feel Fresh – anti-microbial lining to fight bacteria and odors
3. Feel Secure – super-absorbent fabric to hold 2 tampons’ worth
4. Feel Free – leak-resistant nylon outer layer to keep it all in
Here’s how to use your Lilova
Every body is different, so is every flow. Knowing your flow will help you better take advantage of your Lilova.
1. If you have a very heavy flow, you should wear your Lilova as a back-up to traditional products on your heaviest days. You can still wear your Lilova alone of your lightest days.
2. If you have a regular or light flow, you can wear your Lilova on every day and night of your period, lucky you!
3. Other reasons to use Lilova:
Mild Stress Incontinence and Light Bladder Leaks
Everyday and Heavy Sweat
[amazon_link asins=’B071VFCBXZ,B01NCSB8RW,B07DBYHL1Q,B01N6Q1RI7,B01MSOJCKX,B015AMKJ5I,B07FLGWYSF’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’beauty’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5a4ce32c-7ffc-44be-8fa6-6be13043f556′]