Sis, Have you heard of DevaCurl? Well let me share my experience trying the DevaCurl Leave-in Decadence!
This stuff leaves my hair softer than its ever been before in life and makes it super manageable! If your hair is dry or gets frizzy quickly, then I reccomend this product!
Leave-In Decadence is the lightweight leave-in conditioner you’ve been searching for! This build-up free formula adds weightless moisture for silky soft curls that are easy to style.
- Quinoa (Keen-Wah) Protein: Quinoa contains eight essential amino acids, is botanically derived, and strengthens, protects, conditions, and adds shine to hair.
- Pequi (Peh-Key) Oil: The pequi tree is native to Brazil and provides a high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids for curl retention and frizz control.
- Chufa (Chew-Fa) Milk: Derived from the chufa plant, chufa milk is an organic, allergy-free ingredient that provides intense moisture, nourishes, and revitalizes hair.
Here’s how to use it!
- After you cleanse and condition, evenly distribute throughout clean, wet curls, gliding it through the ends to thoroughly moisturize. Do not rinse.
- Finish with your favorite DevaCurl styler.
- Lightweight enough for daily use.
Light florals combined with creamy milks provide a luxurious and comforting scent. Smells really good!